my pic

my pic

TEK TOK! ^-^




I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 6 March 2011

love

                                                                               Love Is ...

                                                                                          Love is the greatest feeling,
                                                                                                 Love is like a play,
                                                                                           Love is what I feel for you,
                                                                                               Each and every day,
                                                                                            Love is like a smile,
                                                                                                Love is like a song,
                                                                                          Love is a great emotion,
                                                                                     That keeps us going strong,
                                                                                     I love you with my heart,
                                                                                        My body and my soul,
                                                                                     I love the way I keep loving,
                                                                                      Like a love I can't control,
                                                                       So remember when your eyes meet mine,
                                                                                 I love you with all my heart,
                                                                    And I have poured my entire soul into you,
                                                                                      Right from the very start.


                                                                           
                                                



I Will Love You Forever

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
                                                                                         With all of my heart.


                                                                
                                                                                      
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment